Tuna and Salad Wraps
- 1 tin of tuna in spring water (95 g), drained
- 2 whole meal wraps, large
- 2 handfuls of rocket or spinach leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, medium sized and grated
- 2 tsp of whole grain mustard
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard to each of the wraps.
- Place half of the salad and tuna onto the centre of the wraps, leaving enough space to be able to fold up the base and sides of the wrap.
- Fold the base of the wrap up towards the centre, then the sides.
- Eat straight away, or wrap in baking paper and secure with twine and store in the fridge.